Sunday, February 17, 2008

Fellowship Group

So my church does a fellowship group at my house. The pastor comes over and a couple of other families. My friend Lindsay comes over and we chat up in my room. We came downstairs when it was time for her to leave and my mom laughed when she saw us, saying it was funny to listen to us talk going a million miles an hour and laughing together.

I didn't think we were that loud!

But oh well. Wanted to organize a sleepover but didn't, I'm not that disappointed though. Tomorrow's Presidents' day s we don't have to do school. I probably will do something anyway, or at least log on and make it look like I did. Bad me.

So everyone's gone now and the house is quiet in general. Tis nice.

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Things get crazy when you talk with lindsay. I know when I talk to her we can get pretty loud.