Monday, March 17, 2008

Dreams

They're so much fun. ^^ Most of the time anyway... I had one last night that I might as well write down before I forget, because I've already mentioned it to Mike and it'll be annoying if I can't remember enough to tell him about it when he comes home.

So, I was at this camp-ish sort of place. There was just a clearing in the middle of the woods, with a small shack that looked like an overgrown outhouse sort of thing that had a bed and a sink and a window at the back, facing out at the rest of the clearing. There was only one of these, and that was where I was staying. So it started getting darker and I went outside and started sort of poking around.

There was this odd wooden structure not far from my teeny little house (the bed barely fit). It looked like one of those things that you'd use to, I dunno, mount an elephant or something. It had a flat part that you could stand on and there was a ladder leading up to it. The platform was rectangular shaped and had a hole in the middle, so you walked around the edge and.... Not much. I didn't know why it was there, but I climbed up on it because I like climbing, and it was there. I was bored.

I looked out into the woods and saw a shape moving, and was quite horrified to find that it was some sort of HUGE wolf. It probably would have come up to my stomach and... Well it was just very thick and muscular looking. It didn't see me but it was sniffing arund the edges of thecamp, only just staying within the trees. I scrambled off of the wooden structure and bolted into my tiny house, closing the door and locking it. The window I made sure was locked as well, and pulled the blind. I spent a couple of moments in terror wondering if the wolf had heard the movements, because I highly doubted this was your usual timid, wild wolf.

The dream eventually shifted from me having locked myself into the little house (it can barely be called that, it was like a hotel room in the middle of the woods... And it was cold and drafty. It didn't feel safe, which was probably why I was so freaked out about the wolf. The thing was probably big enough to tear it apart if it wanted.)

Right, so after too many parenthesies, you've probably already forgotten the beginning of the sentance. Let's try again.

The dream eventually shifted from me having locked myself into the little house, to me having been locked inside it. I was sitting on the bed nervously at that point and stiffened when a man suddenly opened the door and looked down at me. A moment of silence passed before he explained why he'd locked me in, and unfortunately I forget what the reason was now.... Anyway, he said he'd lock me OUT of the little house if I didn't do whatever it was that he wanted, which was bad because the wolf was still prowling around somewhere. Only now it was day, so I'd have to go into the woods to really run into it.

Anyway, I tried to escape and after much running around and being chased, I followed this path to a HIGHWAY of all things, with the man still in pursuit. After awhile he gave up because there were too many people around and it looked bad, and he was tired. So that was that.

Then another dream started, but it was a lot more boring so nyeeh, it's not really worth telling. It involved Mike inviting some friends of his to my house to play this game called Warhammer. I don't play it but he does, and I was just sort of watching. He says it's boring to watch but I didn't think so in the dream. I had someone to cheer for.

1 comment:

Nicky said...

Wow thats some dream and I am very surprised you remembered it. I never remember my dreams and I really can't remember the last time I had a dream.