Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dream

I had the WEIRDEST dream last night....

Okay, I was in Mike's house and I knew it was the first day that I got there. I went into the bathroom to take a shower but there was Mike's b rother Stuart, standing in a towel brushing his teeth or something. I remember just staring at him in fascination for a moment or two because he was just another bit of MIke's life that I'd never had anything to do with before.

Well since that bathroom was taken I went downstairs. The downstairs was very airy and light and cool, and there were five showers RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF IT. Like, the kitchen and livingroom and everything else surrounded them. None of them were very good for privacy, either....

Just clear glass, or a clear plastic sheet, or a white sheet that didn't go down to the ground or something. Eventually I picked one that had a wall up to about my shoulders but no drape, so I started showering in that one. Then Mike's DAD popped up to chat with me! He just leaned on the wall and kept his eyes focused on my face, but I was blushing too hard and was too sort of, well, weirded out to really to focus on what he was saying. The dream soon enough ended, thankfully enough.

I might write something later, 'cause I'm in the mood. A story I mean.

2 comments:

Nicky said...

Don't you love it when dreams are very weird like that. I always end up dreaming that I lost my shirt.
I would love to read a stoy by you.

Jen said...

OMG you dream that you lose your shirt? xD That's a new one. I should write something...