Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mike's Schedual

So, basically Mike needs to be out of his apartment by the 24th of this month. He'll be kind of wandering from his uncle's house to his parent's and then finally to an apartment near where he's going to university, if he passes his college course.

Yeah, uni and college are different over there. College makes you more likely to get accepted into university and is free, an alternative to two more years of high school basically. University is college over here.

And no, he's not going to Oxford. That's the only university most people know about. Mike isn't loaded with money...

So yeah, there's probably gonna be a few weeks when Mike doesn't have internet. Which, really, isn't that different from now. He's focused hardcore on school and I've talked to him once in the past week, and not very much because he was exhausted and wanted to do something mindless. He watched a DVD.

So yeah, I'm stressed about what's happening to him. xD I hope he passes his college course. But if he does he'll have to pay for university, and that's not going to be any fun at ALL. Thankfully my parents can put me through a few years. So I'd sure as heck better do well.

Oh, and I think we're getting a Wii. That'll be uber-tastic-ally fun. I already know of a few games that I want. Well, one specifically. Maybe. It'd better be better than it's prequel. Supposedly it's hard.

But that aside...

I don't really know what. *shrugs*

OH OH OH! xD Mike and Kelly sent out a chain letter with like, billions of Fwds. Supposedly Barak Obama is the Antichrist.

I'm like, 'Wrong! xD So wrong! So so VERY wrong, why are you so gullible?'

The Bible specifically says that the Antichrist will have survived a headwound that would've been fatal, and there'll be a visable mark. Um, Barak Obama's hair is pretty darn short, and he hasn't got any huge scars or anything.

The chain letter said that the Bible says in Revelations that the Antichrist'll be in his mid-fourties, and of Muslim descent.

Wrong again.

Islam wasn't around when the Bible was written, and it doesn't mention anywhere that he'll be in his mid-40s. Trust me, I've read Revelations a zillion times. The Bible talks more about the Antichrist in David than it does anywhere else.

xD So I'm just sort of vaguely bemused, and it makes me all the more want to change my email address and get it off of the youth directory. I have gotten so much crap from everyone. xD Same thing goes for co-op. It's like a cell phone number, I don't want to have to use it unless it's an emergency. So don't you be wasting my minutes! xD

1 comment:

Nicky said...

I got the forward to but I didn't read it and You got to let me know the moment you get the wii.